Our Frequency Infused Copper/Bamboo Socks help keep your body feeling grounded with the earth. Our socks are infused with frequency making then the only sock in the world of its kind. The frequency will stay in the socks through normal wear and washing. When the socks come in contact with your skin your body will take on the frequencies infused in these socks. The results are absolutely amazing!!
Bamboo socks are easy to maintain with normal machine washing and drying especially when turned inside out and dried on a low temperature.
Bamboo is grown naturally and doesn't contain any of the artificial chemicals present in most synthetic fabrics. In addition, to being a gentler fabric, they are extremely soft. This ensures that the foot is kept dry and the skin is not irritated - essential for diabetic patients who often have sensitive skin. Proper foot care is paramount to the overall treatment of diabetes and it is well established that wearing socks when you have diabetes is important for daily foot care.
1. Bamboo is a natural fiber grown without pesticides or chemicals. It is extremely soft like a rich cotton fiber after it is processed.
2. Bamboo provides excellent wick protection – 60% better than cotton alone. This helps the foot stay dry and reduces the risk of fungus on the toenails or athlete’s foot.
3. Bamboo is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and great for sensitive skin. People with diabetes have extra dry and sensitive skin.
4. Bamboo is odor resistant, antibacterial, anti-fungal and has anti-static properties.
5. Bamboo is extremely durable as well as being eco-friendly. Bamboo takes in greenhouse gases and produces more oxygen, up to 35% more than an equal amount of trees.
6. Bamboo fits the foot snuggly, hugs the foot without feeling bulky; this feature reduces the risk of rubbing which leads to blister formation and foot complications.
7. Bamboo has a thermo-regulating quality which helps keep feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. People with diabetes often have difficulty with temperature regulation due to circulatory problems. These socks definitely help regulate the temperature in the feet for people with cold feet due to poor circulation.